This gilet features:
- a windproof and water repellent front panel for early mornings, descending on a cold day, or to keep warm at the café stop for that much needed cake & coffee! You never know when you will need it with changeable weather conditions or an unplanned stop, so it’s always better to have it, just in case!
- reflective fabric on the shoulders and lower back give optimum visibility.
- stretchable horizontal mesh panels on the back allow for ventilation to stop you from overheating.
- back opening ensures you can reach your jersey pockets easily
- one larger cargo back pocket for extra snacks! Always take more snacks, just in case!
- for maximum comfort, we have offset the zipper so that it doesn’t overlap the jersey zipper and avoid unnecessary irritation to your neck and chin. It also adds a unique twist of style to your look. Little details make a big difference!
- this jersey is lightweight and easily packable into a jersey pocket, so you can always carry it with you, just in case!
- tailored fit, designed for a women’s share in a cycling position with a silicone hem gripper that keeps the vest in place
Model is wearing a size Small Vest and Medium Bibs
Model is 1,57 m, 62 kg
FIT NOTE: The vest is cut to hug the body and has a close fit. If you prefer a more generous fit for layering, we recommend sizing up. Our size guide can be found here, but if you need help determining your size, contact us!
WindTex® – A breathable, windproof and waterproof membrane that is used to create lightweight, packable shells that provide protection from the elements.
Machine wash cool: 30°C.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not dry-clean.
Do not iron.
Do not bleach.
Wash with similar colours.
BLUESIGN®: The BLUESIGN® certification guarantees a conscious production process, with a safe and sustainable work environment. BLUESIGN® tracks the path of every single fabric through production, improving each step, and enhancing the efforts towards more sustainable processes.
OEKO-TEX®: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.