You will hardly find anything to keep you warmer than a pure wool base layer. Thank to its natural characteristics, the merino baselayer is the most versatile inner layer between your skin and the elements, with its high wicking, anti-bacterial and odour resistant features. We chose a lightweight fabric to ensure the perfect fit under a jersey. In it’s ‘evergreen’ color, it can match all the items in our collection and is adaptable across a range of conditions. An ideal first layer whatever the ride.
Ultra lightweight merino wool
Ergonomic cut for fit and stretch
Anti bacterial and odour resistant
Excellent thermo regulation
100% Organic Wool (GOTS Certified)*
* What is GOTS certificate?
GOTS certification demonstrates a very strict control of the raw materials and the processing and review all aspects of business:
social policy and stance of the company,
regulation of working conditions and safety,
maintenance and cleaning of machines,
The most important aspect is the quality of input materials for the products, storing them, making the use of raw materials undergoing high quality control and finally packaging and storage of the products. All these parameters must be met in order for a company to obtain a certificate GOTS.
Unlike other fibers, wool is odor resistant, meaning you can wear wool clothes multiple times before you start to get odd looks from people. A good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several wearings.
When it comes to washing your wool garments, make sure to use lukewarm water for best results. Hot water may shrink wool. To air dry your wool clothes, lay them flat, as hanging wet wool will distort the shape. If the shape does change during wash, use your hands to gently re-shape it while still damp.
Wool clothing is durable, so your pieces will last a long time with proper care and storage.
Machine Wash Instructions:
If you don’t have the patience to hand wash your base layer, make sure you use a wool setting that is set up specifically to wash wool clothes. If your machine doesn’t have a wool setting, set the washing machine to coldest setting and gentle cycle.
1. Turn wool garment inside out and place in a mesh delicates bag to protect from snagging.
2. Add recommended amount of the laundry detergent formulated for wools or delicates, as specified on the wool soap label.
3. Turn on the wash settings and wash garment until the cycle is over.
Do not hang wool clothes on the hanger to dry, this will cause item to stretch or misshape.
1. Lay clean dry towel on the flat surface and place wool garment on top of it. Roll the towel with wool item inside. Gently squeeze rolled towel to help absorb the excess water. Do not twist or wring the rolled towel!
2. Lay another clean towel on the flat surface and lay the wool garment on top to air dry.
3. Glide the wool garment with your palms to smooth out any wrinkles and gently stretch back to shape.