Imagine green mountain ranges, beautiful free flowing rivers, spectacular rice paddy terraces and a rugged coastline. And then imagine you’re riding through this rural scene in early April, when the cherry blossoms ‘Sakura’ have reached full bloom. This jersey is inspired by, and named after a beautiful place where we fell in love with Japan. Hopefully you fall in love with the design – and maybe even go ride your bike in Japan too!
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn close to the skin
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Super-soft and comfortable Italian polyester allows for perfect freedom of movement
- Micro-mesh back panel for enhanced breathability
- Open Cell Mesh fabric in the armpits to provide even more ventilation where you need it most
- Full-length YKK zipper with camlock puller
- Three back pockets, including a water resistant zip pocket for valuables
- Silicone waist gripper
- OEKO-TEX 100® and Bluesign® certified fabrics
Open Cell Mesh fabric under the arms to provide even more ventilation where you need it most
All the snacks
Three sizeable back pockets to stuff with riding essentials and food to keep you going, including a water resistant zip pocket to keep your valuables safe and dry.
Mix and Match
The Kōchi jersey matches beautifully with all our Signature bib shorts, so which colour will you choose? We love to match Kōchi with the Olive Flyer vest and Dark Indigo bib shorts."