HimmelLong Sleeve Jersey
Let’s not get too poetic about a cycling jersey, but every cyclist will recognize those days on the bike, where you’re constantly searching the skies to avoid showers and dodging the rain puddles on the road. The Himmel design is inspired by these days, taking its name from the German word for ‘heaven and sky’. Heaven and sky are reflected in different shades of blue on this jersey. No need to get depressed, puddles are actually fun to splash through! Remember, every cloud has a silver lining!
This super stretchy, light weight and amazingly soft long sleeve jersey is ideal for those colder days in fall or spring, or to layer up with a wind vest and base in the winter. It is constructed from a high wicking blend and fits like a second skin offering a mix of warmth, breathability and distinctive design with pastel accents.
The gripper at the waist ensures the jersey remains perfectly in position and has reflective details.
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn close to the body
- High collar with a soft fleece lining
- Super soft and comfortable Italian polyester allows for perfect freedom of movement
- Full-length YKK zipper with camlock puller and internal zipper flap
- Three back pockets and a water resistant zippered pocket for valuables
- Elastic waistband with gripper inside, reflective stripes outside
- Integrated reflective details on the arms
- 80%PL multifilament / 20% EA
That silky feeling
Super-soft, stretchy and comfortable Italian polyester allows for perfect freedom of movement.daylight.
All the snacks
Three sizeable back pockets to stuff with riding essentials and food to keep you going, including a water resistant zip pocket to keep your valuables safe and dry.
Mix and Match
Pair the Himmel long sleeve jersey with our Not Black Signature Winter bib tight light and Merino neckwarmer to complete the look or mix and match it to create your own unique style.