Split Decision GrapeWomen’s Cycling Jersey
Endurance rides are ideal for long contemplations and creative thinking, but when cyclists are racing their bikes, they must make split-second decisions and rely on their instinct. Do they attack now or wait? Do they chase the breakaway or let them linger a little longer? Those split-second decisions distinguish a rider and define whether they win or lose the race.
This super lightweight jersey is a game-changer just like racing instinct.
It’s an ideal jersey to wear in the heat and will probably help you to make the right ‘split decision’ about having another gin & tonic when cooling off on a terrace after your ride 😉
This lightweight jersey combines bold aesthetics with outstanding technical features and close attention to construction details. Built with top-tier performance in mind, the Raceday jersey has a perfect professional athletic fit. The fit is enhanced by making the jersey a little bit longer than usual, because nothing is more annoying than a jersey crawling up your belly button!
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn slim
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Ultra Lightweight Mesh construction
- Super-soft and comfortable fabric for perfect freedom of movement.
- Full-length YKK zipper with camlock puller and internal zipper flap
- Three back pockets, including a water resistant zippered pocket for valuables
- Elastic waist band with gripper inside, reflective elements outside
Keep it cool
The Split Decision women’s cycling jersey contains three different technical fabrics and it is the perfect jersey for riding on the warmest of days.
The horizontal mesh used on the sleeves and top part of the jersey provides unrivalled ventilation and breathability keeping you cool in the heat of the sun. At the same time, the design feature creates an elegant style. The Grape color is easy to combine with all Signature bibshorts.
The red zipper is a real eye-catcher and a nod to the ‘split’ decision name of the jersey. Match it with our Zora Cap