Maillot du combinéWomen’s Cycling Jersey
The 80’s era set the trend for bright colors, graphic patterns, and geometric shapes. In honor of the first women’s Tour de France back in 1984 this jersey is very much inspired by that decade. This design is a hint to a Tour De France classification that no longer exists. It was called the ‘combination classification’ (Maillot du combiné) and the jersey was basically a combination of all different jerseys. Updated with an IRIS twist and a modern Bluesign® certified fabric to make you feel ready to take on the mountains, the sprint and the cafe stop!
Our size guide can be found here. Our kits are a true pro fit and are intended to be worn close to the skin., The jersey fabrics have plenty of stretch, so they are form fitting without being restrictive. If you need help determining your size, contact us!
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn close to the skin
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Super-soft, stretchy and comfortable Italian polyester allows for perfect freedom of movement
- Micro-mesh back panel for enhanced breathability
- Open Cell Mesh fabric in the armpits to provide even more ventilation where you need it most
- Full-length quality YKK zipper with camlock puller and internal zipper flap
- Three back pockets, including a water resistant zip pocket for valuables
- Elastic waistband with gripper inside and reflective details outside
- OEKO-TEX 100® and Bluesign® certified fabrics
Open Cell Mesh fabric under the arms to provide even more ventilation where you need it most.
Mix and Match
Pair the Maillot du combiné with our Black Signature bib short and Delia socks to complete the look and make sure you mix, match or clash with your ride buddies!