Pedal for PrideCycling Jersey
People come in all shapes and sizes, with different orientations and ways in which we identify ourselves. The design is a very abstract interpretation of connecting everyone and forming a harmonious, fun and colorful space together. The Pedal for Pride cycling jersey was designed by IRIS founder, Iris Slappendel. This jersey is made in a very limited run of only 50 pieces. IRIS has partnered with Pride and Sports to provide the LGBTIQ+ community, and those who support them, with a bespoke design for the community’s cycling apparel, uniting them together as they ride. All benefits from the sales will be donated to Pride and Sports.
All benefits from the sales will be donated to Pride and Sports. If you want to make an additional donation, you can do so directly through their website.
Jersey Key Features
- Tailored race fit intended to be worn close to the skin
- Low-profile collar for comfort and aerodynamic fit
- Super-soft and comfortable Italian polyester allows for perfect freedom of movement
- Micro-mesh back panel for enhanced breathability
- Open Cell Mesh fabric in the armpits to provide even more ventilation where you need it most
- Full-length zipper with camlock puller
- Three back pockets, including a zip pocket for valuables
- Silicone waist gripper
Pride and Sports
Pride and Sports is a Dutch platform for LGBTIQ+ in sport who advocate for a safe-space to all athletes, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or sex characteristics. Sport helps with our personality development and offers a powerful tool for connection in society. IRIS collaborated with Pride and Sports because IRIS believes it is important that you can be yourself everywhere and at all times and through our bold and colourful designs we enable every cyclist to express their individuality whilst they ride in style.
All the snacks
Three sizeable back pockets to stuff with riding essentials and food to keep you going, including a zip pocket to keep your valuables safe.
Make the look complete and combine the jersey with the Pedal for Pride socks.